Friday, August 18, 2006

Exclusive Interview With Zayra Alvarez - Eighth Person Voted Off On ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA

By ReX, Rock Star Go Home Founder (RSGH)

You have to admire the guts, confidence, courage... (and body) of Zayra Alvarez, the latest ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA contestant to be eliminated from the Reality TV rockumentary.

Now, ya gotta remember that I... I am a man. Therefore, I may have a certain bias towards Zayra "Z" Alvarez.

Yes, she was in the Bottom Three several times. Yes, she was, at times, showing a more 'solo'-career oriented agenda. But, at the end of the day, any man will tell you that he can get past all that crap for a chance to nail a hot piece-of-ass that likes to jump around on stage in a skin-tight outfit.

I think it was Dave Navarro who said, "Back in the day... We called chick singers like you.... Screamers!"

Earlier yesterday, I had the chance to meet up with Zayra and get to know her a little better. Know what I mean?

ReX: Hey delicious Latina Love, how you doing?

Zayra Alvarez: Oh.... Hey baby. I′m doing great. How are you?

ReX: You know. P-I-M-P-I-N-G! How are you really doing after yesterday′s elimination?

Zayra Alvarez: Really, I′m doing great. Right now, I′m enjoying this new sense of freedom, if you know what I mean. Freedom. Freedom. Freedom. I feel like a baby that is learing to walk again. And, I′m gonna suck it up and enjoy it as much as I can cause it might just last for a few hours.

ReX: Ya know. We met at the ROCKSTAR SUPERNOVA mansion a few weeks ago.

Zayra Alvarez: Oh yah!

ReX: Well. I′m a little confused about you.

Zayra Alvarez: What do you mean?

ReX: Yah, well.... When we met... I have to admit that it wasn′t what I thought it would be.

Zayra Alvarez: Like how?

ReX: Well, on stage, you are this larger-than-life entertainer. You scream. You dance. You shake ′dat ass. You rock in your own way.

Zayra Alvarez: And....

ReX: And, off-stage you were pretty shy almost.

Zayra Alvarez: [Laughing] Yah, man. I am two people actually. There is the Zayra on stage which I would characterize as a lion, a tiger, ready to take risks and do whatever she wants to do.

And, then there is me off-stage. That Zayra is much more inquisitive about this life. That Zayra likes to listen and learn from others. Experience others. Totally different. Again, I really am two different people.

ReX: Which Zayra do you like better?

Zayra Alvarez: Oh man, that′s tough. But, I loooooooove the on-stage Zayra. She′s wild and crazy and I love that about her.

ReX: So, now that you′re out of the house, who are you going to miss?

Zayra Alvarez: Oh.... Ohhhhhhh.... I′m really going to miss my girlzzzzz. Storm, Dilana, Patrice. And, of course, I′m gonna miss my boyzzzzz. I′m going to miss Toby big-time. Ya know, this last week, all of our hearts we′re very much connected. Yah. This week there was just something special about all the people in the house.

ReX: So, let me ask you a simple question.

Zayra Alvarez: Go ahead baby!

ReX: On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy would you say you are?

Zayra Alvarez: It would be really bad of me to say a ′50′ so I won′t. [Laughing] What I would say is that I have learned to love myself from the inside. I am very comfortable with who I am.

To read more of RockStarGoHome.com′s Exclusive Interview with Zayra Alvarez, you can visit their website by going to http://www.rockstargohome.com/zayra-alvarez-supernova-interview-week-7.php

In a partnership with Rock Star Go Home, RealityTVWebsite.com is offering Exclusive Content including interviews and more from RockStarGoHome.com for the new Hit Reality TV Show ROCKSTAR: SUPERNOVA.

RockStarGoHome.com is the home for The FREE Fantasy Game For ROCKSTAR: SUPERNOVA!