Monday, October 16, 2006

Exclusive Interview With Megg Turano - Fourth Model Voted Off On AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL

Last Wednesday night, Megg Turano, a retail clerk from Los Angeles,, was the fourth girl eliminated during hit reality TV series, AMERICA′S NEXT TOP MODEL. During the judging, Megg broke down as she faced her disappointing picture, and explained to the judges that she felt capable of giving so much more. Nigel reminded them that Megg had yet to take a good picture. "We see such a magic in you that for some reason is not translating into your pictures," Tyra told Megg before eliminating her from the race to become AMERICA′S NEXT TOP MODEL.

Our own RealityTVWebsite.com Elaine James caught up with Megg in this exclusive one-on-one interview.

Elaine James: We′ll start with the most obvious question first, was it a total celebration last week after Monique was eliminated?

Megg Turano: We did have a little party but then we started to realize that Melrose was a big part of Monique acting out. They were both monsters.

Elaine James: Tell me about having dinner with Twiggy.

Megg Turano: Having dinner with Twiggy was so awesome. It was just so cool to chill with her. She was trying to connect with all of us and that was really cool. We all got to pick her brain a little bit.

Elaine James: During the pedestal challenge you played it safe. Do you regret that at all?

Megg Turano: Not at all. I think that if I had been crazy wild and stood on one foot I think I would have fell and totally ate it. I still gave extreme poses and it is what it is. I still had a good time doing it.

Elaine James: You were in the house for several weeks with the girls, do you feel as it everyone was portrayed as their true selves?

Megg Turano: Yeah, I really do for the most part. They all are who they are.

Elaine James: Monique seemed to imply that not all of the girls were there to be models. She thought that some of them were there for other reasons to promote themselves.

Megg Turano: What Monique saw and what she interpreted are totally different. Everyone was there to model, that′s why we are all there.

Elaine James: During the circus freaks challenge, you had a small meltdown while you had your bearded lady makeup on. Can you explain what you were feeling then?

Megg Turano: I was really frustrated. I couldn′t get my model self out of this damn beard. I didn′t know what to do with it. I was confused and frustrated. I knew that I wasn′t getting a good picture out of it and that I was probably going to get eliminated because of it, which turned out to be true.

Elaine James: Did you love the Top Model experience? Would you do it again?

Megg Turano: I loved the experience and would do it again. Only a few girls get a chance like that and I was really appreciative of it.

Elaine James: What was the one thing that you cam out of this with?

Megg Turano: The whole experience was so awesome and I′m taking that with me wherever I go. I can′t pick out just one thing.

Elaine James: So what′s next on your plate?

Megg Turano: Modeling and modeling. I′m going to model my butt off and go all over the world. I′m working on my music as well but modeling is my main objective.

Elaine James: Maybe one day you′ll be walking down the runway to your own music.

Megg Turano: (laughing) Maybe!

Elaine James: So who do you want to win?

Megg Turano: CARIDEE!!!!! She is cool and has a cool personality. She rocks!