Monday, October 30, 2006

Exclusive Interview With Brooke Miller - Sixth Model Voted Off On AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL

Last Wednesday night, Brooke Miller, student from Keller, Texas, was the sixth girl eliminated during the during hit reality TV series, AMERICA′S NEXT TOP MODEL.

During the judging, Nigel commented that he was still getting more of a "pageant" feel from Brooke. Though the judges loved Brooke′s personality, they weren′t sure she had the potential to become a model. On the night of her high school graduation, Brooke was eliminated from the race to become AMERICA′S NEXT TOP MODEL.

Our own RealityTVWebsite.com Elaine James caught up with Brooke in this exclusive one-on-one interview.

Elaine James: When you received the graduation package from back home, I think we all got a little teary-eyed with you. When you got back home, were you able to pick back up and have a graduation celebration?

Brooke Miller: My parents actually threw me a huge party with all of my friends and family. It was a great blowout celebration.

Elaine James: Tell me about your photo shoot with Tyra behind the camera.

Brooke Miller: It was actually really fun. It was one of my favorite shoots because it was impromptu. Usually they tell us about a shoot the day before and everyone spends all night worrying about it and stressing and practicing. Having Tyra just show up made it so much better because it so was so much less stressful. I enjoyed spending the time with Tyra and having her coaching and feedback.

Elaine James: During the burlesque lesson it looked like you were really struggling to shed your apple pie image and turn on the sex appeal.

Brooke Miller: I think it looked like I was having a much harder time than what I actually was. I had a lot of fun playing around and thought that I actually did good.

Elaine James: So even though you didn′t win the dining room table challenge, you got to take part in the reward. You said you were able to play Brooke again. Was it a relief to just be yourself in a shoot for once?

Brooke Miller: It so was. It was the highlight of my whole experience. It wasn′t a stressful photo shoot, where you were only worried the whole time about being eliminated. It was an actually job that was going to be published.

Elaine James: Tell me about playing the "Please don′t leave me" cover with Fabio.

Brooke Miller: It was hard to be romantic with someone that was my father′s age. I was playing the part of the sad faced girl as best as I could and thought that I did okay, but the judges all thought that I looked young and uncomfortable.

Elaine James: How did you feel when it was down to you and Eugenia and Tyra told you that they weren′t sure if you were only there because of your personality?

Brooke Miller: It was hard to hear. I thought that I might be going home, but I didn′t think that it would be that soon. Eugenia definitely has the look and I think the judges saw more potential in her for the long run.

Elaine James: So what happened when you got back home? What′s next for you?

Brooke Miller: Right now I am in my first semester at the University of Texas in Austin. I would like to continue to pursue modeling.

Elaine James: What are you majoring in?

Brooke Miller: Broadcast Journalism.

Elaine James: What a coincidence, after last week′s show! Who will you be rooting for to win?

Brooke Miller: Caridee - She has a great personality and the all around package. I also like Jaeda. She is a really beautiful person and has talent...if she would just stop complaining about her hair!