Friday, July 28, 2006

Exclusive Interview With Phil Ritchie - Fourth Person Voted Off On ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA

By ReX, Rock Star Go Home Founder (RSGH)

Following Phil Ritchie′s epic performance of "White Rabbit" last week with Jason Newsted, Phil appeared to be rejuvenated with the "Rawwwwck".

Then, this week, Phil Ritchie covered The Wallflower′s "One Headlight". The song lacked energy. But, it didn′t lack Phil′s signature head bobble. Tommy Lee questioned, "I don′t know if that would entertain me for an hour and a half." Jason Newsted stated, "I′m concerned."

As fate would have it, Phil Ritchie ended up in the Bottom Three alongside Patrice Pike and Zayra Alvarez. When the Hatchet Man (aka Tommy Lee) spoke in his devil-hooded jacket, Phil Ritchie′s time was up. Phil was the fourth Rock Star Supernova Contestant sent home.

We talked with Phil earlier yesterday to catch his thoughts on his unexpected departure from Rock Star Supernova.

ReX: Let′s get right to it, shall we?

Phil Ritchie: We shall.

ReX: What the HELL happened last night?

Phil Ritchie: Hmmm. Welllll. Ummmm. I can′t go into the details. All I can say is I made some stupid comments.

ReX: Huh? What the f*ck does that mean?

Phil Ritchie: Seriously man. I think I said some stuff that I can′t get into right now. But, I don′t regret anything. As you saw last night, Tommy, Jason, Gilby questioned my commitment.

I think they were sending a message to the others. Maybe they felt that Zayra wanted it more. Maybe I said somethings that gave them a bad vibe when I was having an off day.

ReX: That's cool. We don′t have to get into that if you want to keep it on the down-low.

Phil Ritchie: Thanks man. But, I did want to win the gig.

ReX: But, it does sound pretty hypocritical. Gilby tells Zayra he wants more rock. She performs a rock-less "I′m Not An Addict" while you bring it. However, Zayra stays and you go? What′s that about?

Phil Ritchie: Hey, you know, everybody has their opinion. That′s cool.

ReX: Ummmmm... Like Jason′s opinion about your head bobble?

Phil Ritchie: Yah. I didn′t like that opinion. Really, I′m just glad I have my own personal style. It′s a judgement thing I guess. But, there are plenty of other head bobblers out there. What about the dude from Radiohead. He bobbles like nuts.

ReX: On that note... Tommy dug the bobble. Jason didn′t. Did you expect Tommy to have a little more say considering this is the "Tommy Lee Project"? Or, is Jason really the guy running the show?

Phil Ritchie: Nah, man. I really think that Jason is just a much more intense person than Tommy Lee. You know, Jason wants to have his say too.

ReX: By the way, looking back, what′s your best memory of Rock Star Supernova?

Phil Ritchie: Let me tell you... Playing "White Rabbit" with Jason Newsted on my birthday... It does not get much better than that. I dug when he head-butted me [laughing].

To read more of RockStarGoHome.com′s Exclusive Interview with Phil Ritchie, you can visit their website by Clicking Here

In a partnership with Rock Star Go Home, RealityTVWebsite.com is offering Exclusive Content including interviews and more from RockStarGoHome.com for the new Hit Reality TV Show ROCKSTAR: SUPERNOVA.

RockStarGoHome.com is the home for The FREE Fantasy Game For ROCKSTAR: SUPERNOVA!