A&E Network′s Hit Real-Life Series INKED Is Back For A Second Season
World Premiere Back-To-Back Episodes Beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2006 AT 9PM/8C
Carey Hart, freestyle motocross champ and founder of Hart & Huntington, the world′s first casino tattoo parlor is back for another season of the hit real-life series, INKED. The second season of World Premiere back-to-back episodes begins Wednesday, May 31 at 9PM/8C and carries a rating of TV-PGL.
The first season of INKED captured Hart as he launched his new venture and dealt with an impetuous staff. In this season, the shop is now a Vegas fixture, known for its celebrated artists and innovative designs. Hart wishing to expand on this success takes on another venture--an edgy men and women′s clothing line. Watch as Hart delves into the highs and lows of the fashion industry while managing an unpredictable mix of skin artists, all within the glamorous confines of the Palms Casino Resort.
Returning cast includes:
* Dizzle, apprentice: As the shop′s apprentice, Dizzle has a lot to prove. Check that, he has everything to prove, especially to his mentor Twig. And that often proves to be a bit of a challenge for Dizzle since the road to becoming a tattoo artist is long and hard.
* Twig, artist: Ask Twig and he′ll tell you his style is "FRESH, FRESH, FRESH." An accomplished airbrush artist, Twig moved from his hometown of Cleveland to Vegas where he got his start at tattooing. That was six years ago and he′s been doing it ever since.
* Clark, artist: Clark is an "old school" tattoo artist. A father of two, Clark started his career as an underground artist, but later moved to mainstream shops in order to support his family. In 2004,Tattoo magazine named Clark one of the best artists in the country.
* Jesse, artist: After getting his first tattoo, Jesse thought to himself, "Hey, I can do this." So he started spending a lot of time with the most skilled tattooists he could find. Jesse watched them work, asked a lot of questions and then started inking his own body and later his friends. Now, the Las Vegas native is into his 7th year as a professional tattoo artist.
New cast includes:
* Jen, receptionist: To quote Dizzle "she′s the most beautiful woman I′ve ever seen." A new transplant from LA, the former makeup artist stirs up the hormones and a little bit of trouble when she walks into the shop. An artist herself, Jen would eventually like to become a tattoo artist.
* Joey, artist: Armed with a dash of quite southern charm and rugged good looks, Joey is a single dad on a mission to make a good life for his son Joshua. Recently separated from his wife (Josh′s mom), Joey moved from Florida to Vegas, leaving behind his own tattoo shop and his son, in hopes that he will earn the kind of living that will ensure a better future for his boy.
* Murph, general manager: Murph′s putting it all on the line to help Carey get H&H to "the next level." A former employee of Carey′s manager, Murph splits his time between his home in Connecticut and his job in Las Vegas. With his wife in one part of the country and his boss in the other, Murph is walking the tightrope in his bid to be a success.
INKED will premiere 20 new half-hour episodes during Season Two. Following are descriptions of the May 31 episodes:
The heat is on at H&H in the race to see who will win the new girl′s heart. On one side, there′s Jesse, the self-proclaimed "male slut" of the shop. And on the other there′s Joey "nice guy" Hamilton. But the competition simmers to a boil when Jesse unleashes a secret weapon from his book of love. Meanwhile the receptionists are sick and tired of all of the talk about the "Warehouse." So they set out on a stakeout that proves their theory that the managers are up to no good at the warehouse. Or does it?
Carey′s General Manager, Murph, has a lot on his plate - getting the online order system going, running the warehouse, and dealing with a very ill-conceived large order ofÉ hats? So when things start spinning out of control, Carey lays down the law - Murph has to get it done or else. Meanwhile, when Jesse reads in the local paper that Sylvester Stallone is in town shooting Rocky 6, he puts Dizzle up to a heavyweight challenge.