Thursday, March 08, 2007

Season Finale Of THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY Next Tuesday Night

Expect No Less Than Dramatic Perfection On The Spectacular Season Finale Of Bravo’s THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY, Tuesday, March 13 At 10 P.M. ET/PT

"I’ve been doing a lot of wondering if my relationship between myself and Jo (De La Rosa) was worth it," says Slade Smiley. "The toll that it has on me emotionally, it’s not a good thing." Will the relationship between Slade and Jo survive? Find out on the dramatic season finale of Bravo’s THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY airing Tuesday, March 15 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.

In the emotional season finale, Jo and Slade go to therapy to discuss their tumultuous five-year relationship. Says Jo to the therapist, "I just found myself becoming and molding into this other person, a housewife in training if you will. I lost who I was." Meanwhile, Lauri Waring and fiance George Peterson throw a joint birthday bash for her daughter Sophie and his daughter Bree, and both girls make out nicely. "Sophie had a great birthday," says Lauri. "What nine-year-old gets a cell phone and a horse?" And all hell breaks loose at Vicki Gunvalson’s backyard barbeque when an unexpected guest shows up on Slade’s arm prompting juicy gossip amongst the ladies. "He thrives on drama," says Lauri. "I mean Slade thinks he’s the next Real Housewife." So, how does Jo handle his sexy date? "I didn’t know they were there until I heard all the gasps," she says.